Schedule an Event With President Randall
The Office of the President is pleased that you would like to invite President Taylor Randall to attend your event. The president is enthusiastic about representing the University of Utah and supporting campus and community events. Please follow these procedures to complete your request:
- Pre-Approval: Before submitting your request, please get approval from your cognizant vice president.
- Request: Complete the online request form with at least 1 month advance notice for pre-recorded video or remarks requests and at least 2 months advance notice for virtual/in-person event requests.
- Review: The president's office will review your request and the president's schedule, then reply to the email address on the invitation request within 5 business days.
If the president is able to attend your event, you will be asked to provide the following material by the noted deadlines:
Six weeks prior to the event:
- Event invitation: provide a copy of the invitation, either electronically or hard copy.
- Guest list: identify any notable individuals in attendance, providing appropriate context for the president.
Five days prior to the event:
- Proposed seating chart for the president's table and a complete guest list for the event.
- Directions/parking instructions: provide a map and directions to the event location and parking (unless the event is at the Eccles House).
If you have questions about the procedure, please call 801-213-1447 or email Courtney Sebahar at Courtney.firstname.lastname@example.org.