DAY OF COLLECTIVE ACTION
Presidential Commission on Equity and Belonging (PCEB) Events Schedule
Map & Parking for Stadium Tower Sessions
The following questions are suggestions to get participants thinking about the day and how they can process what they have learned from attending sessions. They can be used by faculty who are creating assignments for students who are participating in the Day of Collective Action, or by anyone looking for some guided reflection on the day. Download refelection questions here.
- What did you find most interesting or surprising?
- When you were going through this session, how did you feel?
- What practices can be incorporated into current practices that can be enacted on a daily basis?
- How might you be an ally or an accomplice? What is the difference?
- How might identities at the center of conversations you've participated in today inform intersectionality?
- How are you understanding your fellow students, faculty, and staff?
- How do you envision the campus changing?
AN RSVP IS REQUESTED IF YOU PLAN TO ATTEND THE PRESIDENTIAL SESSIONS
- Sessions 1-2: Anti-Blackness: Listening and Learning 9:30am-12:15pm
- Lunch with Interim Senior Vice President of Academic Affairs, Martell Teasley (12:30-1:30 pm)
- Sessions 3-4: Anti-Blackness: Working Groups 9:30am-12:15pm
- Closing with Senior Vice President of Health Sciences, Dr. Michael Good (4:30-5:00 pm)
SESSIONS RSVP CLOSED
Please email Sheena McFarland with questions.
VIRTUAL SESSION ACCESS & REGISTRATION LINKS
- Presidential Sessions: https://utah.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJIudeCoqzsqGdczfuwcTuov9Qfry7P2bjLj
- Getting Inspired Sessions: https://utah.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJEsduuuqj0tG9ZkqXkLYXA8Vz3MuqgwGjRR
- An Introduction to Understanding Antisemitism on Campus: https://utah.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJAlf-2hrTsuGdySlKjnVrjFP49C_VKJW5E2
- Building Inclusive Pedagogies: https://utah.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJcpdO2rqzMoGt0qi1K6T8NG20oQM7ntZJQ9
- Design Justice: https://utah.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJ0sfuGqqD8iHdT70T4GkfdKxJrDk23B2Onp
- Employee Pathway: Recruitment, Retention and Exit: https://utah.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJcrduyhpz4rGtMUixKQegRkS99wqnJQCD6U
- Neurodiversity, Resilience, and Accessibility at the U: https://utah.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJMsde2vpzMoEteWcwAJTQVbhK_03bISWzT_
- Restorative Justice: https://utah.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJUuc-irrD4pHdU7f6xLz5-RxsI9tciL_QVv
FEEDBACK & FUTURE EVENTS
Please provide feedback on any attended Day of Collective Action session. Your feedback is valuable to us. Thank you.
If you are interested in volunteering for a future Day of Collective Action please visit this link.